Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Dresses in at the RC!

Lovely little gowns, sun-dresses, and cocktail numbers were all abound at the Rusty Crickett this week, and I've been told even more will be arriving next week, too! Theme and Minuet (worn by Sara and Carolyn at left) seem to be two of the more prevalent design labels featured at the RC as of late, as of course are the ever-popular Voom and Betsey Johnson dress designs. My personal favorites in particular seem to stem from Voom's more casual line. Although, I must say I'm becoming more and more partial to floor length designs (by any label!)  with Prom'10 just around the corner. I hear Mrs. K has already been flooded with gown requests, so if I were you I'd take a gander through the store and claim your own before it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment