Just because I have about a million and one things to do, and procrastinating is my specialty, here's ten things I would love to have. Some more attainable than others.
1. Caged Heels
2. A Nice Preppy Blazer AND Oxford Shoes. Perfect Picture.
3. Polo by Ralph Lauren Equestrian Boots
4. Sick Headphones (They make your music even better.)
5. Hunter Wellies
6. This Lovely Lady's Ensemble (The whole thing) Even the clothes bag. Especially the clothes bag.
7. Shimmering 3.1 Philip Lim Trench. For you know, those time when you're, uhh a glamorous movie star. Shuffling to and from New York City parties. You don't know me!
8. This Marc by Marc Jacobs Cardigan. Or anything from Marc Jacobs. I'm not picky.
9. This Guy
10. Headband Skinny Bow (in Navy) from The Rusty Crickett
images from streetstyles, infobarrel.com, altimiranyc.blogspot, saks.com, thesartorialist.com, rustycricketts.com, fashionising, getprice.com, intheircloset.com