Monday, March 1, 2010

Tab and Prada, What a Combination!

 I was once influenced by a Tab Energy ad that ran several years ago in Teen Vogue which read, 'You only get three sick days a year. Use them wisely.' The ad depicted a young hooligan perched atop the bow of a speeding boat, waving exuberantly back to the camera, most presumably during the 9-5 time window of a Monday through Friday (take your pick). Now I'm not saying that I condone such outlandish behavior, or that I'm even a follower of such radical ideas, myself. It's just something to ponder when you wake up at six in the morning tomorrow.

 And on a completely unrelated note, I didn't go to school today. I was feeling under the weather. So I did my vocabulary like a good english student and watched The Devil Wears Prada for the 768th time, which is quite possibly my most favorite movie ever. I'm pretty confident I could do a complete recreation of the movie, Scenes One through Twenty-Seven. That said, I'm not sure if I actually want those bragging rights. In any case it's a swell cinematic adventure, which you should check out if you haven't already. The plot line is captivating, the acting's magnificent, and don't even get me started on the clothes. Speaking of which, I have posts soon to come regarding the Resort Wear 2010 from several designers I've been eagerly awaiting. So, in the words of my favorite fictional character, Miranda Preistly: "That's all!"
images from photobucket and ideagirlconsulting.files.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment