Monday, March 15, 2010

Michael & Couture

So I apologize for the lateness between posts, but I've been so, so busy with school and art and the Junior Year, yet again. I can't tell you how excited I am for the notoriously slow-paced Senior Year. But on a side note, I had a fabulous time this weekend from my retail therapy shopping spree at Nordstrom's to the Michael Bublé concert. He is divine. I highly recommend seeing him, I got a souvenir shirt (of course, can't turn down apparel!) and I haven't stopped staring at the bag it came in because Michael's face is plastered across the front. I may like it more than the shirt. Maybe.
And even though it was an entire two whole days ago, I know these beauts are probably still stuffed away on some dusty old forgotten Nordstrom's Shoe Sale rack, just waiting for me to return with $250. Wait for me, my L.A.M.B. loves! The smooth feel of the leather, the perfect curvature of the shoe's sole, the delicate heel... Although I find it kind of ridiculous that $250 is the half off sale price. Really? I mean, really.




image from images2.fanpop.com and couture.zappos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment