Monday, May 3, 2010

Promenade 2010


The final look, compliments to the fabulous Rusty Crickett, which never disappoints. And the lovely lady to my right is my best friend and sister since birth, Lisa, in a gorgeous little JS Boutique number. Needless to say, yellow hues were haute this year. What was also hot was the melted chocolate in the fondue fountain, which I surprisingly managed to avoid dripping onto my dress. Being the graceful gal I am though, I simply couldn't abstain from leaving some residual chocolate marks on my fingers, which of course found their way onto my dress, but not until the night was over thank goodness. Or maybe that's just when I discovered them, but I prefer the first theory. 
Nevertheless, a glamorous evening for all, and highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment