Monday, May 3, 2010

On Your Marks, Get Set

... GO! And as the title suggests, I shall be hitting the ground running. For every SAT concept and pattern I analyzed and calculated, I had three more ideas for the She Blogs Couture, so to start things off I'm finally uploading my album from NYC, lovely fashionistas included. I thought it best to document the City that Never Sleeps, in lieu of many sleepless nights of study.  
The Fabulous hot pink Marc Jacobs bag. Creeeeptastic.


Magnolia Bakery cupcakes. The color palettes were just soo trendy. And delicious.


A View From the Bridge! 'Twas a lovely engagement.


The sister and me just trekking through the streets of New York. Clad in our Winter-best.


The infamous Flat-Iron District. Just out of view is a secret underground table tennis club we stumbled upon. Another reason I belong in New York City.


A stylin New Yorkian rocking the Longchamp in the rain. Hunter Wellies were also an observed trend, I must have followers in New York..


A beautiful coat I had to capture. With adorable leggings, of course.


Yes.


A real-life beret, worn beautifully.


One of many designed by FIT students. It's made of paper sacs, yet I could have worn this to prom. Possibly.

And so ends my glorious City trip, from cab rides and paper bag dresses to Longchamps and Fashion hot dogs. And don't get too upset about reaching the end of this ridiculously long post, because I can assure you there are a myriad of uploads yet to come. Sit tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment