Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Fashionable Facebook?

So I definitely never thought I'd be that person. The one who actually acknowledges, let alone checks out the ads on the right hand side of the Facebook homepage. Of course everyone knows that the site handpicks ads that they think would grab your eye, based on who knows what previously observed criteria. All I know is, the other day there was an advertisement for a vintage site called Ruche, and I must say I was intrigued. So I investigated. What I found was a plethora of adorable feminine frocks in the forms of rompers, dresses, high-waisted shorts/skirts, and billowing beautiful blouses. Not exactly Forever21 priced, but fabulous nonetheless.
My Faves:

Curiouser and Curiouser Ring

Papparazzi Camera Ring

Bird in Flight Turquoise Earrings

Chocolat Blu "Jillian" T Strap Sandal

Sailing Romper by Dear Creatures

American Glory Rose Dress

Dakota Prairie Ruffle Dress

Lemon Drop Sailor Dress by Nick and Mo

Boysenberry Blossoms Dress

Meet Me at Midnight Blue Dress by Tulle
all images from shopruche.com

No comments:

Post a Comment