Monday, November 1, 2010

What I'm Watching

Fall 2010 Runway Faves. How I do love sifting through the collections at Style.com! See for yourself which looks are your favorites. I highly encourage it for the fashionista within you, goodness knows she's been suffering enough in this 90 degree weather. What with it encroaching on our Fall Wardrobes, we've all been cheated out of a month of colorful scarves, tailored jackets, suede booties, and adorable peacoats. In Florida we're still rocking the tanks and shorts.

Summer, we are done with you! If we are in school, it is time for you to leave. Don't you think  being trapped inside cages of algebra formulas, scientific theories, and english essays is bad as it is? Do we really have to be tortured with those endless blue skies and climbing temperatures, too?

Marloes Horst handles the heat a tad more glamorously than I do.

I kid you not, I thought I'd collapse from heat stroke walking across the student parking lot in jeans. We are in November, people, this is ridiculous! Anyways, long rant cut short, my point is that my only escape is to remind myself of what people are wearing in places where the thermometer actually dips below 80 in the afternoon, places where they have more than two seasons (Sweltering Hot and Still Pretty Hot). So, again, my favorites for Fall.

Anna Sui


Dries Van Noten


Blumarine


Oscar de la Renta


Valentino


Fendi


Versus


Prada


Giles


Aquilano.Rimondi

No comments:

Post a Comment