Friday, October 7, 2011

Flitting into Fall

As my mildly agreeable Florida temperature dips a tad lower each week, I can't help but wish I was up North where those lucky kids are experiencing the first signs of seasonal change. We Floridians wouldn't know a thing about that!

But a girl can dream. And more specifically, dream of New York City and Central Park's changing leaves.

So I've constructed a little post in honor of Fall in the City, something I wish I was in the middle of experiencing right now.

But I do love my Palm Trees, and I don't think Central Park's got any  of those.







If only I lived in a world where Taxi gloves were of use to me!




images from centralpark.com, fabsugar, whatshaute, collegeprepster,
juicy.mashkulture.net, handbagdujour

No comments:

Post a Comment