Friday, July 30, 2010

Edie

So, I've been away from the computer and my beloved blog (as I'm hoping the majority of readers have picked up on) for two weeks now. But boy, does it feel good to be back! At Drexel's Fashion Camp (Design and Merchandising, specifically), I learned how to create a perfume, market a target customer, and ultimately sell a brand. Check out what I've been up to below!

The perfume is named Edie after Edward Dantes, who is a favorite clever/witty literary character of mine.
It is a beachy fragrance that combines the soothing sweet perfume of Ylang Ylang with the tart and rejuvenating scent of the Lime Orchid, producing a refreshingly tropical fragrance which is positively ambrosial to the senses.
Designed with a woman in mind whose traits parallel the complex fragrance within Edie, the target customer will be a woman who is sophisticated and clever, but who possesses that touch of rebellious youthfulness at heart.

Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment