Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Not-so-Fashionable Finals

So obviously I've been lamenting my recent lack of postings, as you can see for yourself on the right. But I want all of you to know that it is due to my real life college finals, things, which I've been told, are to be taken seriously.

It's just so hard to take anything seriously when all I want to do is curl up with some hot chocolate and peppermint bark and watch Christmas movies like I'm 6 years old again! Or, peruse through a myriad of holiday-happy postings uploaded by my fellow fashion bloggers who are not taking tests that will determine the outcome of their futures.

I'd say that a slight bout of homesickness is probably creeping in, too. But that's no matter, as I will be en route to my hometown late Thursday evening (thank goodness!) for a much needed break from college town.

Anyway, just wanted to keep you all in the loop in case you thought I'd died or something. Good things are coming to She Blogs Couture, I can tell you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment