Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Surf's Up!

Bonjour mes amies! I apologize for the ever-sporadic posting, but I have been so busy with graduation I haven't had time to think! And now that I've officially finished with high school (as of today!), it's time to bring on the grad parties!


But I've told you where I'm heading in the Fall, I'm sure. The University of Florida! I'll be studying journalism and I can hardly wait. Hopefully She Blogs Couture will be bursting at the seams with orange and blue inspired frocks come August! In the meantime, I've got plenty to keep you entertained.

Namely, looks that I've been perusing in the 285 page Resort Fashion: Style in Sun-Drenched Climates by Caroline Rennolds Milbank. Now
that's what call a fabulous summer read!

If tailored dresses and heels à la those-gals-in the-first-picture aren't your idea of summer beach style, take a gander at what I've found and be inspired this summer!













And finishing up with my dear sweet Lilly. Don't you just love Summer?

photos from magdorable.blogspot.com, fififlowers.com, theneedlediaries.blogspot.com, neirazahirovic.blogspot.com, glamoursplash.com, cathyofcalifornia.typepad.com


No comments:

Post a Comment